Friday, March 18, 2011

Airrosti Therapy -- WORKS! I love my Airrosti guy!

I LOVE my Airrosti guy!  And, no, I am not talking about My Boyfriend, and I do not love him like I love My Boyfriend.  Just to clarify.  But, my Airrosti guy has saved my health!

Ok, so you are asking what an Airrosti guy is.  He is a Sports Therapist who performs the Airrosti Rehab method.  Airrosti stands for:

Applied Integration for the Rapid Recovery of Soft Tissue Injuries and  is a treatment for both acute & chronic musculoskeletal injuries.

A quote from their website states:
Airrosti Stops Pain, So Pain Doesn't Stop You
Airrosti is a Best Practices Treatment Model designed to resolve many conditions in a very short amount of time. Most patients experience results after only one treatment—with 95% pain free range of motion achieved within 3 visits on average (based on past patient outcomes)....

 

 

Read more at CHICK'S TIPS

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment