Monday, March 14, 2011

Garden Mirrors Life

I finally broke down and bought me some posies!  I am SO ready to start digging in the dirt and getting these babies in the GROUND!










I have never planted zinnias before, but my plant Buddy, Rebecca, had some in her garden last year and I was falling all over myself just looking at them.  I love the color, and if you know me, you know that I am a chick who LOVES COLOR.  NO TAUPE FOR ME!

(I have to apologize to Rebecca -- I actually "cheated" on her -- I went out and bought plants without telling her or inviting her to go...now I will have to go grovel...

But, I'll get over that pretty quick...)

Read more at Chick and Garden...













Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment