Sunday, February 20, 2011

I know it's Spring because my hair is no longer a static mess...

 ..and my friend Lynne says that now she will no longer look to the groundhog, but to my hair, to determine the change of season.

Well, it didn't work out quite the way I wanted.  I was expecting this winter to be a lot warmer (that's what they said -- whoever THEY are) and so I really wasn't quite prepared.  I thought I was, and thought that my nifty set-up with the tarps would work like a charm.  Not that it didn't work -- they DID help when the temps were just below freezing, and even down to about 28 or so.  But, when the weather dipped into the low 20's, the long cold nights, over and over and over again, were just too much for my lovely blue tarps.  My Boyrfriend and I eventually had to move the pots into the garage --- those that survived the cold streak, anyway.   MORE...

Read MORE at Chick and Garden....

Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment