Thursday, February 3, 2011

The best website creator and host -- and a free domain!

I'm not a chick who has much patience and like to do things with as much ease as possible.  I have created a lot of websites, and honestly, was soooo happy to find 1&1.  This is the easiest and best I have found!

One of the great things about 1&1 is that you can get a website for as low as $3.99 per month, and this includes a domain name.  What I've found is that if you want to use this domain name for your blog, what you can do is FORWARD the domain to your blog, which is cheaper than purchasing a domain name within Blogger or Wordpress.  I do this with my website domain "www.chickyrama.com".  I bought the website and domain for $3.99 per month (it's one of 1&1's LINUX packages) and just forwarded it to my blog.  Check it out by clicking on the link and it will take you right to my blog's home page. 


My Chord Piano Is Fun website is created with 1&1 MyBusiness Site.  It's a little more expensive, but gives a LOT of flexibility and also help with SEO (search engine optimization) as well as submitting your site to the search engines.   With this, as with ALL of the 1&1 websites, you get a FREE domain.  You can get your business online with just a few clicks--it's quick and painless!

Create your website in 3 easy steps:

     1. Select your business type.
     2. Pick a color scheme.
     3. Enter your customer details.

Your website is created, complete with professionally written text and optimized layouts specific to your business. And the best: you can try it FREE for 30 days!  AND, the technical support is GREAT and available 24/7.


I would recommend anyone who is considering creating their own website, or who wants their own domain name for their blog, to go to 1and1 and check it out!
Best Blogger Tips
  • Share On Facebook
  • Digg This Post
  • Stumble This Post
  • Tweet This Post
  • Save Tis Post To Delicious
  • Float This Post
  • Share On Reddit
  • Bookmark On Technorati
Blog Bookmark Gadgets

0 comments:

Post a Comment